How to review/approve your prototype
You can interact on a prototype whenever you’re notified that your asset is up for review or approval.
Comments are a great way to get/give feedback. Anyone with access to your project link will be able to leave a comment. Your project link will look like “https://www.marvelapp.com/****/screen/****”
NOTE: Mobile devices are for “view only”. Use a computer for commenting, annotations, and giving feedback.
How to add comments on a prototype
1. Open your project link.
2. Click on the Comments button at the bottom left of the screen
3. In the entry field, enter your comment
Once a new comment has been added, an email notification will be sent to the collaborators on the project.
How to add review a specific element
To leave an annotation:
- Click on the comment button
- Click on the crosshair icon at the bottom of the comment field
- The page will switch into annotation mode, click anywhere to drop your annotation
- Write your comment
- Click Leave comment
To change your annotation into a comment
- Hover over the comment that is attached to the annotation in the sidebar > options
- Select Remove annotation.
How to add approve a prototype
- Open your project link
- Click on the comments button
- Copy & Paste this approval statement into the entry field.”I approve, and understand the work will be continued based on this prototype.”
- Click Leave Comment